August 18: Back to Business Grants Open for Applications
- Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity Information
- Eligibility Requirements
- Frequently Asked Question
- Toolkit, Marketing Flyers, Technical Assistance Contacts
May 17: Governor Pritzker Issues Executive Order 2021-10 Concerning Mask Requirement Guidelines
Ongoing: Kane County Health Department Videos/Vaccine Updates and More
May 6: Governor Pritzker Announces Move to Bridge to Phase 5 on May 14
- 14-day Exclusive PPP Loan Application Period for Businesses & Nonprofits with less than 20 Employees Opens on Feb. 24
Sept. 15: Governor Pritzker Announced that 2nd Round of Business Interruption Grants (BIG) Program Applications Open Sept. 17
- Sept. 14: Kane County FAQs for Small Business Grant Applications
- Sept. 14: Kane County FAQs for Nonprofits Grant Applications
July 17: Federal Reserve Announces Modifications to the Main Street Lending Program to Support Nonprofit Organizations
- June 26: BIG Eligibility Requirements Updated
- BIG Application (English)
- BIG Application (Spanish)
- Certification document
- Illinois DCEO Business Interrruption Grant (BIG) Program: PDF
- June 23 - Applications and Disproportionately Impacted Areas (DIA) Map Posted
June 15: The Federal Reserve's Main Street Lending Program Now Open for Lender Registration
- Register Here for Friday, May 29th Webinar for Potential Borrowers
- Register Here for Wednesday, June 3 Drop-In Session for Potential Borrowers
- Register Here for Thursday, June 4 Ask the Fed Webinar for Lenders
- Main Street Lending Program Frequently Asked Questions
- Information and Upcoming Webinars about the Main Street Lending Program
May 15: SBA Treasury PPP Loan Forgiveness Application and Detailed Instructions
- Press Release
- Application and Instructions
- PPP FAQ Page Updated May 19
- Interim Final Rule on Loan Forgiveness May 22
May 5: Governor Pritzker Announces Restore Illinois: A Public Health Approach To Safely Reopen Our State
- Restore Illinois One Pager
- Restore Illinois Phases
- Restore Illinois Health Regions
- Restore Illinois Program
Small Business COVID-19 Resource Center from Hello Alice (Updated Daily with new grants, information)
Another Round, Another Rally: ARAR Emergency Assistance Application / ARAR emergency assistance application-paused at the moment
Illinois Small Business Emergency Loan Fund
Loans up to $50,000 for businesses under 50 employees at 3% interest and delayed payment for 6 months.
Eligible businesses can submit a full application online now here.
- Responsible Reopening and Rehiring Webinar April 14 - Slides
- Responsible Reopening and Rehiring Webinar April 14 - Recording
Information about the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP):
Businesses can apply online at www.sba.gov/disaster
Take the Batavia Reconnected Pledge
Following CDC guidelines at our first ribbon cutting since the COVID-19 pandemic.
Additional Useful Information
Additional Useful Information
- Guidance For Employers: How to plan and respond to the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Workplace Tips: Tips and resources for employers to combat the virus.
- Corporate Aid Tracker: How businesses are helping nationwide.
- Resilience In A Box: A toolbox to help businesses put a plan in place (created by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation in partnership with the UPS Foundation)
- Disaster Assistance Loans: The SBA is offering loans for small businesses impacted by COVID-19.
- Additional Resources: Including consolidated, business-specific guidance from the CDC.
- Interim Recommendations For Facilities With Suspected/Confirmed Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Key EPA Resources On COVID-19
- Survey On Business Impact: Results from the American Chamber of Commerce in China.
- U.S. Chamber Foundation / CDC Webinar
Outdoor dining area on Water Street.