TriCity Business Council
For business owners who want to get fast results, the TCBC business referral group can offer a proven way of expanding your customer base
Join the TriCity Business Council!
The TriCity Business Council (TCBC) is a solid and committed referral group of business professionals who will support each other and their businesses. The goal of the group is to pass quality referrals, to support and grow each other’s businesses and, in turn, grow our own business. Look at the groups impressive 2022 statistics:
- Closed business: $325,359 (this is business passed via referrals)
- Referrals Passed: 271
- Closed Business Per Member: $25,923 (this is the average of the closed business per the number of members we have; not the average each member received).
Meeting Days/Time: Every Wednesday from 7:30-8:45 am.
Meeting Location: Nosh, 22 N. 3rd Street, Geneva.
Members: To be considered for membership in the TCBC, individual's member company must be a member in good standing of the Batavia Chamber of Commerce. TCBC is industry exclusive. Here is a list of our current members:
- Legal - Litigation/Personal Injury: Donna Bucko, Swatek Bucko Law Group, LLC
- Printer: Kyle Hempel, Apple Graphics
- Insurance: Justin Smitherman, Smitherman & Associates
- Accounting: Lucas VandeWoyestyne, Apex CPA's and Consultants
- Chiropractor: Arun Mani, Total Body Health Center
- Legal - Family/Business: Roman Seckel, Drendel & Jansons Law Group
- Insurance - Medical: Mike Deagle, BenAxis
- Realtor: Laureen Lindstrom, Coldwell Banker, The Real Estate Group
- Restoration: Dan Talaga, DMT Services, Inc.
- IT - Service: Pam Birchfield, Data-Link Associates
- Financial Advisor: Craig Morgan, Morgan Wealth Group-Benjamin F Edwards
- Hypnosis: Steve Cohen, Medvesta Hypnosis
Dues & Attendance: $50 annual dues. Regular, weekly meeting attendance is expected by all group members. Advance notice should be given to the group ahead of time, when possible, regarding any meeting absences.
For Additional Information: Please contact Dr. Arun Mani, TCBC President at (630) 587-5824 or A_Mani@hotmail.com or Margaret Perreault, President & CEO, Batavia Chamber of Commerce, at (630) 879-7134 or firstname.lastname@example.org.