WHAT IS HAPPENING AT THE CHAMBER?
Content goes here!
Tri City Business Council
owners who want to get fast results, the TCBC business referral group can offer a proven way of expanding your customer base
Join the Tri-City Business Council!
The Tri-City Business Council (TCBC) is a solid and committed referral group of business professionals who will support each other and their businesses. The goal of the group is to pass quality referrals, to support and grow each other’s businesses and, in turn, grow our own business.
Meeting Days/Time: Every Wednesday from 7:30-8:45 am.
Meeting Location: Currently meeting virtually.
Members: To be considered for membership in the TCBC, individual's member company must be a member in good standing of the Batavia Chamber of Commerce. TCBC is industry exclusive. Here is a list of our current members:
- Donna Bucko, Swatek Bucko
- Kyle Hempel, Apple Graphics
- Justin Smitherman, Smitherman & Associates
- Lucas VandeWoyestyne, Aped CPA's and Consultants
- Arun Mani, Total Body Health Center
- Roman Seckel, Drendel & Jansons Law Group
- Mike Deagle, BenAxis
- Laureen Lindstrom, Coldwell Banker
- Larry Andersen, Sawfish Online
- Jim Cannella, Orange Home Services
- Dan Talaga, DMT Services, Inc.
- Judi Podjasek, CIBM Mortgage
- Angela Birchfield, Data-Link Associates
- Craig Morgan, Morgan Wealth Group-Benjamin F Edwards
Dues & Attendance: $50 annual dues. Regular, weekly meeting attendance is expected by all group members. Advance notice should be given to the group ahead of time, when possible, regarding any meeting absences.
For Additional Information: Please contact Donna Bucko, TCBC President at (630) 232-6440 or email@example.com or Margaret Perreault, President & CEO, Batavia Chamber of Commerce, at (630) 879-7134 or firstname.lastname@example.org.