Batavia Woman's Club
- Service Organizations
Our club was formed in 1892 by twelve women who met regularly in their homes. Originally named the Woman’s Colombian Club changed their name to Batavia Woman’s Club (BWC) in 1895. In 2012 we heralded our 120th Anniversary! The Batavia Woman's Club is the oldest volunteer organization still serving it's community in Batavia.
A diverse group of women actively committed to support the purpose of the club and the General Federation of Women’s Club. We strive for personal growth while networking toward common goals and mutual interests.
Today, our membership expands over the Fox Valley, BWC is a non-profit 501C3 volunteer organization serving the community. The club's objectives are to promote educational, environmental, home life, and philanthropic interests of the community with an emphasis on the welfare of women and children.
Whom to Contact
- Mike BurkeSocial Committee ChairPhone: (630) 879-5641
- Nan PhillipsPresidentPhone: (630) 615-9102