Batavia Bulldog Boosters
- Service Organizations
The Batavia Bulldog Boosters Organization, Inc. is an Illinois not-for-profit corporation dedicated to supporting the health education, fitness education, athletic programs of Batavia High School (BHS) and Rotolo Middle School (RMS). In recent years funds raised by the Boosters have been utilized in the following ways:
- Uniform purchases at each school
- Various equipment purchases based upon the needs expressed by the individual sports? coaches at BHS & RMS
- New sound system and stadium signage at the BHS Bulldog stadium
- Funding for coaches attending continuing education seminars
- Sponsorship of season-ending individual sport awards nights.
The main fundraising sources of our organization are membership dues, concession sales at athletic events, Dinner Dance & auction, and the Corn Boil. Further information on each of these activities can be found on the individual pages within this website.