Position Summary: A Mechanic is responsible for investigating problems with different types of motor vehicles and making repairs accordingly. Their duties include communicating with vehicle operators to discuss their concerns, carrying out routine maintenance procedures on motor vehicles and replacing parts on motor vehicles to promote their functionality.
- Assess vehicles and/or machinery to accurately diagnose and repair issues.
- Liaise with clients and drivers to determine their automotive requirements and communicate vehicular defects or problems.
- Provide routine inspections of vehicles and inform management of any issues.
- Prepare quotes and work estimates as requested.
- Keep an accurate log of all work performed.
- Maintain and clean garage, equipment, and tools to ensure they are always kept in a safe and usable condition.
- Adhere to company work safety policies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- One (1) year of mechanic experience.
- High school diploma.
- ASE Certification a plus. Will pay for testing.
- Some Technical Training Required.
Job Search in Illinoishttps://www.illinoisjobnetwork.com/