The primary focus of this position is to generate newbusiness which will assist in the growth and expansion of Alpha POS in the marketplace. The Senior Sales Executive’s goal will be to identity prospective customers (including the appropriate contacts), present Alpha POS’s unique product and services offering, and bring them on as new customers.
For the sake of clarity, this position is NOT an Inside Sales, Account Manager, or Marketing position. This position IS an Outside Sales, “hunter” position. The Senior Sales Executive position was created to generate additional revenue for the company and allow us to achieve our expansion goals.
- This person will be fully responsible for their territory, including driving the full sales cycle from lead generation, ongoing communication, appointment setting, full presentation/demo, proposal/quote creation, to signing the deal.
- Aggressively develop new customers, build value-add relationships, identify sales opportunities and work with leadership to help close new business.
- Learn and be able to clearly and concisely communicate the Alpha POS value proposition to enable the effective communication of that message to our prospects and clients.
- Learn and stay on top of the latest POS market trends.
- Keep up-to-date with new Focus POS features/fixes and enhancements.
- Maintain a sales-level understanding of all POS hardware required to meet your prospect/customer’s needs.
- Follow all integrations and costs associated with 3rdparty software.
- Assist in the planning andexecution of the Alpha POS presence at industry trade shows, as requested by leadership.
- Introduce Alpha POS and our solutions to restaurants in the Greater Chicagoland area.
- Introduce Alpha POS and our solutions to franchise, multi-store, and corporate accounts.
- Assist in the development of Sales and Marketing materials for Alpha POS, as requested by leadership.
- Responsible for sales and services revenue at all accounts.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction with all clients and prospects.
- Capture all sales activity interaction into the Alpha POS CRM solution, in detail, on a regular and consistent basis.
- 5+ years of experience in the restaurant industry with a thorough knowledge of Point of Sale operations.
- A mindset centered around long-term learning of specific product/service features and a willingness to grow with a company.
- 2+ years of sales and business development
- An attitude centered around growth and leadership.
- Self-motivated and independent worker
- Proven record of account and sales excellence
- Consultative sales approach
- Very comfortable as a Window OS user
- Solid experience with both Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, or similar solutions.
- Adept at navigating mobile devices (iPhone, Android, etc) for the purposes of corporate communication but also customer demonstrations.
- The right candidate for this position needs to have a genuine “do what it takes” attitude. Be willing to do what is needed to help grow the company and take an entrepreneurial approach to growing this business.
Greater Chicagoland Area, including NW Indiana