WHAT IS HAPPENING AT THE CHAMBER?
Content goes here!
Business Development Manager
Job Description: The Business Development Manager’s main focus will be to generate sales by discovering and developing new accounts and provide support in growing existing accounts.
- Prospect and Identify new opportunities.
- Provide potential customers high quality service and solution-based consulting.
- Proof, develop and review engineering drawings for customers’ new products focusing on total customer satisfaction.
- Carry a sense of urgency when responding to potential or current customer needs.
- Provide quality inspection feedback on samples received.
Qualified Candidates MUST have:
- Organized, detail-oriented problem solver who thrives in an unstructured environment.
- Hard-working, open-minded team player.
- Self-motivated with a continuous desire to learn, grow and improve.
- International business knowledge and/or experience is a plus.
- Accomplished sales skills. Ability to recognize opportunities, build long-term relationships and have a hunter mentality to find and close new OEM business.
- Develop and execute a sales plan to prospect new accounts, cultivate existing relationships, and drive a consistent flow of clients to achieve revenue target.
- Outreach via multiple mediums (industry contacts, cold-call, emails, social media, etc.) to identify and close leads.
- Use a consultative, problem-solving approach to accurately understand and communicate customer needs.
- Ability to establish trust and credibility with clients and vendors.
- PPAP experience is a plus.
- QMS (ISO/TS/QS) experience a plus.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org