WHAT IS HAPPENING AT THE CHAMBER?
Content goes here!
Commercial Property Manager
Suburban Real Estate Services is a 30-year-old commercial real estate firm headquartered in Naperville, IL. Our management portfolio is comprised of office, industrial, and retail buildings.
We are seeking an experienced real estate professional to manage commercial properties throughout Chicagoland.
- Coordination of management contracts, service contracts, and tenant lease compliance.
- Client, tenant, vendor, and contractor communications and relationships.
- Contribution to the preparation of monthly management and financial reports.
- Contribution to the preparation of annual budgets and tenant reconciliations.
- Coordination of day-to-day building operations.
- Routine site visits.
- Emergency response and coordination.
- Coordination of property maintenance.
- Coordination of tenant service requests.
- Supervision, prioritization, and routing of maintenance personnel.
- Coordination tenant and capital improvements projects.
- Assist marketing and leasing teams.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent; some college is preferred.
- Three (3) years+ of multi-site commercial property management experience.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Detail-oriented, team-oriented, professional, and ethical.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time management, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of financial reports (variance reports, general ledgers, and CAM estimate/reconciliation calculations).
- Additionally, fundamental understanding of accounting or experience in accounting is beneficial.
- Experience and general understanding of construction management related to tenant improvement and capital expenditure projects.
- Strong computer skills (O365, Excel, Word, Outlook, Adobe, and management software experience a bonus).
This position is full-time with benefits available.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
For consideration, please send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org