WHAT IS HAPPENING AT THE CHAMBER?
Content goes here!
Weekend Shelter Support Staff of Women and Children
Lazarus House is a homeless Shelter located in downtown Saint Charles, IL. We are a 24-hour program that serves individuals in need of a safe place to stay. We provide shelter, meals, showers, laundry, Case Management services, as well as educational classes to all that enter our doors.
- Ensure safety and support of our guests & volunteers, showing empathy & compassion.
- Assist guests in acclimating to and following house guidelines.
- Maintain confidentiality and professional boundaries with guests.
- Help maintain the daily routine of the shelter including meal prep, answering phones, etc.
- Work with compassion and understanding.
- Foster rapport with donors & volunteers.
- Maintain a clean environment.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, squat, kneel, climb and lift up to 25 lbs.
- Social service background a plus!
If you are looking for a rewarding position and enjoy giving back to your community, this position could be the right one for you.
To apply, please email your resume to Info@LazarusHouse.net.