WHAT IS HAPPENING AT THE CHAMBER?
Content goes here!
Program Support - Truck Driver
Since 1961, The Association for Individual Development (AID) has served individuals with developmental, intellectual, physical and/or mental health challenges, those who have suffered a trauma, and those at risk. As a non-profit organization, our mission is to empower people with physical, developmental, intellectual, and mental health challenges to enjoy lives of dignity and purpose. We are looking for a Program Support – Truck Driver who exemplify that mission, and who want to work for an organization that makes a difference. We have positions to fill in Aurora, Batavia, Geneva, Elgin, and Yorkville, IL. Are you the right fit?
What will you be doing?
- Pickup and delivery of raw materials, equipment and finished products from customers
- Maintaining clean and organized warehouse
- Assist in warehouse receiving, inventory, storage, quality control, and other related functions
- Regular updating of Inventory List
- Assisting with purchasing, processing orders and / or other duties as assigned are included.
What will you bring to the table?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A valid type CDL class B (or A) Illinois driver’s license and automobile insurance
- Ability to obtain forklift license / certificate
What are the other requirements?
- Use of a pallet jack and fork lift to move materials
- Requires significant walking and standing
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Maintaining required certifications and other relevant trainings
If we seem like a good fit, consider joining our growing team of compassionate, hardworking, and caring individuals, and start your path toward a fulfilling career that you can be proud of.