Night Shift Shelter Operations Team Member
Night Shift Operations Team Member: Full-Time Lazarus House is an emergency shelter for those experiencing homelessness and is located downtown Saint Charles, IL. We are a 24/7 program that serves people in need of a safe place to stay. We provide shelter, meals, showers, laundry, case management, as well as educational and employment classes to all who enter our doors. We are in need of a Night Shift team member to work with the current Night Shift member forming a 2-member team in watching over the shelter. This position is 34 hours per week with hours of Sundays through Wednesdays, 10pm to 6:30am.
General duties include but are not limited to:
• Ensure safety and support of our guests & overnight volunteer, showing empathy & compassion.
• Maintain the daily night routine of the shelter.
• Assist shelter guests in acclimating to and following house guidelines.
• Maintain confidentiality and professional boundaries with guests.
• Maintain a safe and clean environment in the shelter.
• Various computer entry work.
• Computer skills required. Working knowledge of Excel, Outlook and databases.
• This person must be trustworthy, flexible and dependable, able to handle emergencies and crises, and able to work independently.
• Social service background a plus.
Starting wage: $18.00 per hour. Benefits are PTO and paid holidays; Medical, Dental, Life/AD&D insurance available. If you are looking for a rewarding position and enjoy giving back to your community, this position could be the right one for you! Send your resume to AdminMgr@LazarusHouse.net.
Job Search in Illinoishttps://www.illinoisjobnetwork.com/