WHAT IS HAPPENING AT THE CHAMBER?
Content goes here!
Responsible for the repair, improvement, and overall maintenance of AID properties.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Illinois driver’s license
- One to three years in the maintenance field required.
- Ability to perform maintenance duties, including but not limited to, standing, stooping, bending, climbing, carrying, and operating power and hand tools. No lifting restrictions.
- Power and hand tools, electrical testing equipment, welding equipment, fork-lift truck, telephone and voice mail functions, cell phone, vehicles, computer systems (including Track-It), and building security and fire systems.
- Flexibility to work adjusted and evening and weekend hours, attend in-service trainings, attend industry trade shows / exhibits, use of personal automobile, valid Illinois driver’s license and good driving record as defined by AID driver eligibility requirements, and maintain minimum amount of automobile liability insurance as defined by AID personnel policies.