WHAT IS HAPPENING AT THE CHAMBER?
Content goes here!
Executive Director, Fox Valley Community Services
Job Description for Executive Director
- Reports to Board President
- Work with the Board and staff to ensure the mission is fulfilled through programs, strategic planning and community outreach
- Develops resources sufficient to ensure the financial health of the agency.
- Responsible for enhancing the public image of the agency.
- Hire, supervise and evaluate, where appropriate
- Develop and review employee policy as it applies to local work and State of Illinois requirements
- Evaluate roles of current staff and potential new positions to meet the goals of the programs
- Assure the agency meets the non-discrimination standards as required by the State of Illinois, Board of Directors and funders
- Assure all employment policies and procedures align with federal, state, and the Department of Aging regulations.
- Work with the Board of Directors, Volunteers and Donor Development Programs and Agencies to financially support all agency programs and services.
- Supervise staff and volunteers who plan and support special events .
- Develop and grow resources to assure funding stability through a variety of sources including donations, grants & activities
- Support Programs with well-maintained and managed facilities
- Provide positive risk management using appropriate staff training, following safety guidelines, assuring an environmentally safe facility.
- Assure all programs meet the city, state, and federal rules and guidelines.
- Work as a liaison with governmental agencies as appropriate to support the agency and its clients
B.A/B.S./ Master’s preferred. Ten years’ experience in a non-for profit and four years in an executive or management role.