Direct Support Professional - Residential
AID is actively Hiring during COVID-19!
Are you looking for work stability and growth? Are you looking to work with compassionate individuals? Are you looking to get PAID while training on the job? Then join the AID team!
Work under the direction of a Qualified Intellectual Disabilities Professional to provide training for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. You will be part of a team and together work to improve the lives of individuals living and working in our communities.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Interest in working with people. Experience helpful but not needed.
- Must be able to lift or move up to 50 pounds to assist in two-person lift or with use of adaptive equipment.
- Evening, weekend, overnight, and holiday hours required.
- Individual must have and maintain, a valid Illinois driver’s license.
- The use of a personal automobile, and the minimum amount of automobile liability insurance as defined in the Association’s personnel policy is required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Mission of agency: “Empower individuals with disabilities, mental illness and special needs to achieve independence and community integration.”
Departmental goal: To provide quality services to clients by ensuring community integration and helping clients reach their highest independent potential.