Crisis Line Worker - Sign on bonus - $1,000 to $3,000
Sign on bonus - $1,000 to $3,000
Since 1961, The Association for Individual Development (AID) has served individuals with developmental, intellectual, physical and/or mental health challenges, those who have suffered a trauma, and those at risk. As a non-profit organization, our mission is to empower people with physical, developmental, intellectual, and mental health challenges to enjoy lives of dignity and purpose. We are looking for Mental Health Professionals (MHP) who exemplify that mission, and who want to work for an organization that makes a difference. We have positions to fill in Aurora, Batavia, Dekalb, and Yorkville, IL. Are you the right fit?
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for the provision of telephone counseling
- Linkage to community resources
- Well-being checks to crisis line callers and agency clients
- High school diploma
- A valid Illinois driver’s license and automobile insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Employer-paid life insurance plan
- Employer-paid short-term & long-term disability plan
- Holiday pay
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Employer-paid critical illness plan
- Navigation of stairs
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Maintaining required certifications and other relevant trainings
- The use of your personal vehicle or agency vehicles to transport clients