Community Support Team (CST) Case Manager, QMHP
The Behavioral Health CST Case Manager is responsible for the provision of mobile emergency crisis intervention services and community support and engagement services. Services are provided primarily in the community, including local hospitals, other agencies, shelters, and client homes. CST Team members are expected to work with a team of service providers within the agency and throughout the social service community to ensure that all needs of clients are met.
This job position may have some work components that can be performed remotely. Remote work arrangements are not a right or entitlement of employment. They are discretionary and subject to demonstrated performance and operational needs. Approval may be rescinded at any time at the sole discretion of management.
What you be doing:
- Provision of mobile emergency Crisis intervention services and community support and engagement services.
- Provide services in the community, including local hospitals, other agencies, shelters, and client homes
- Work with a team of service providers within the agency and throughout the social service community
What will you bring to the table:
- Master's Degree in a human services field.
- At least one year experience working with mental illness
- Knowledge of the DSM V & Rule 132
What will we bring to the table:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Employer-paid life insurance plan
- Employer-paid short-term & long-term disability plan
- Holiday pay
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Employer-paid critical illness plan
What are other requirements
- Ability to navigate stairs
- Ability to provide services in clients' homes and in the community
- Flexibility to work evening/overnight/weekend/rotating holidays
- Ability to work rotating on-call shifts
- Cover non-scheduled shifts as needed
- Use of personal automobile
- Must be able to drive a passenger vehicle
- Maintain automobile liability insurance as defined by AID’s
- personnel policies
- Maintain valid Illinois driver’s license
- Drive self and clients in agency or personal vehicle.
- May be required to work multiple locations
- Complete Training as required within 30 days of hire.
- Must acquire and maintain certifications in First Aid, CPR, Non-violent Crisis Intervention Training, CEU’s and other relevant trainings.
Job Search in Illinoishttps://www.illinoisjobnetwork.com/