We’re growing! Radco Industries, Inc. is a chemical manufacturer with headquarters and a laboratory located in Batavia, Illinois. Our busy production requires a full-time laboratory technician.
1. Perform laboratory tests to determine chemical and physical characteristics or composition of liquid materials for quality control or product development. This includes physical and chemical testing of raw materials, in-process samples, and finished products
2. Verify test results conform to product specifications.
3. Operate the standard suite of analytical instruments in support of lubricant testing in accordance with standard operating procedures. This includes viscometers, gas chromatography, acid-base and redox titrators,
4. Calibrate laboratory equipment using reference materials and standards following standard operating procedures. Prepare chemical solutions according to standard formulas.
5. Always follow lab safety regulations, including but not limited to eye protection, hand protection and proper use of fume hoods or other breathing protection.
1. Have at least two years post-secondary education. Prior work experience in oil analysis or analytical chemistry is a plus. Only degrees from an accredited college or university recognized by the Department of Education are acceptable to meet the education requirement.
2. General knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
3. Be fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking).
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $22.00 per hour
Please submit resume by email to email@example.com