WHAT IS HAPPENING AT THE CHAMBER?
Content goes here!
Registered Behavior Technician- Immediate Need (Sign On Bonus)Description
RBT Job Posting
Treehouse Pediatric Therapy is hiring an enthusiastic, outgoing, and passionate Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT) for our growing service of ABA! At Treehouse we offer regular supervision and full support from a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) and a supportive and collaborative environment. We are multidisciplinary organization that works collaboratively to help make a difference in children’s lives! We are currently hiring for 20-30 hours in our Woodridge Clinic.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide direct 1:1 therapy to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder in clinic, home and/or school setting
- Introduce and run programming developed by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
- Take data during session while targeting different skills related to social skills, play skills, basic life skills, etc.
- Demonstrate understanding of the fundamentals of ABA through sessions being observed by your BCBA Supervisor
- Implement behavior management strategies
- Desire to achieve positive outcomes for clients
Sign On Bonus
A Sign On Bonus will be paid for this position.Requirements
- Direct ABA experience (preferred)
- BACB Registered Behavior Technician Certificate (preferred)
- Pursuing or holding a Bachelor's degree
- Reliable transportation is required as this position may require travel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- A positive attitude and willingness to work collaboratively with a team