WHAT IS HAPPENING AT THE CHAMBER?
Content goes here!
Board Certified Behavior Analyst: BCBADescription
Woodridge, IL AND Batavia, IL
Treehouse Pediatric Therapy is looking for a BCBA to join our clinics in Woodridge, IL and Batavia, IL! Treehouse is looking for a positive, hard-working, collaborative, and motivated BCBA interested in joining a collaborative, multi-disciplinary environment.
The one aspect of working here is our culture, defined by all employees working with one another and supporting one another, to provide excellent service to our families. Both our front desk and therapist teams work seamlessly to provide our families a unique experience.
Treehouse, opened in 2012, is now one of the leading providers of pediatric therapy in the western suburbs of Chicago and has two locations, Woodridge and Batavia.
The candidate must have a positive attitude, be hard-working, and be willing to be the best therapist within themselves.
- Provide ABA based programming, plans, and services in the clinic, in the home and in school settings
- Train new behavior therapists to learn how to provide ABA services
- Continue to provide supervision and feedback in a supportive manner to ensure therapist growth and retention
- Conduct intake meeting, assessments, re-assessments and behavior plans in a timely manner
- Work with the scheduling coordinator to get a team of therapists together for on-going services
- Work with parents in a professional, supportive, and clinically impactful manner
- Ability to program (and analyze data and make changes) in a way that promotes child growth in a timely manner
- Collaborate with internal team, families, clients, and other professionals to provide the best support for clients
- Ensure all proper documentation is in the child’s file
- Work with the supervising clinician (BCBA) for on-going training and supervision
- Provide BT supervision and parent training for ~25 hours per week
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Must have a Master’s degree
- Adherence to The Professional and Ethical Compliance Code for Behavior Analysts
- Must have completed the initial 8-hour Supervisor Training requirement
- Excellent oral, listening, communication and self-awareness skills
- Self-motivated with the willingness and accountability to exceed client expectations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing circumstances while maintaining a positive attitude
- Excellent organization, planning, prioritization, and time-management skills
- Works well with others in a supportive manner
- Passion and drive for working with children and their families
- Must respond quickly to email and telephone calls
- Valid driver’s license, insurance and dependable transportation to travel to clinics, homes and schools as required