WHAT IS HAPPENING AT THE CHAMBER?
Content goes here!
Shipping/Receiving Clerk/Customer Service
- Manage order entry into fishbowl and confirm inventory availability
- Help with processing daily orders - labels, BOLs, logs, packing slips, etc, scheduling pickups, routing
- Answer shipping/receiving door and check in drivers/visitors. Direct to proper area for loading
- Check in returns –enter into log and report to different departments as needed
- Back up warehouse management to check orders; freights and ups/fed ex daily shipments
- Answer questions, claim inquiries, inform as needed, tracking info, order status
- Scan in docs for archiving, BOL’s/packing slips/etc.
- Help order warehouse supplies like boxes, etc.
- Help count inventory and track what we have on hand vs what might need to be ordered including parts
- Forklift experience
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Potentially help unload floor load containers if needed
$14-$17.00/Hour depending on experience
Bi-weekly paychecks direct deposit
Health, dental, life insurance, and paid time off after 3 month probation
- Principals only. Recruiters / job agencies --please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Pay: $14.00 - $17.00 per hour
To apply, click here.