WHAT IS HAPPENING AT THE CHAMBER?
Content goes here!
To provide quality service and products to our customers in a timely and professional manner. Picks up dry fold items and feeds into the machine while being able to meet the company’s established production standard. Inspects linen for quality.
Hours: 2:30 pm - 11:00 pm - 5 days a week
Off days: Sundays and 1 day during the week
REPORTS TO: Production Supervisor
JOB SUMMARY: Picks up dry linen and feeds an item into various dry fold machines. Follows standard operating procedures for each machine. Inspects each piece of linen for stains, tears, holes, and wears. Must meet quality and production standards.
· Be on time
· Have excellent attendance
· Meet established production standards
· Follow all company safety rules
· Be able to work well with a diverse workforce
· Be able to follow directions given by their team lead and supervisor
· Follow all company policies and procedures
· Possess and maintain a positive attitude
· Maintain a safe, clean and organized work area in line with company policies
· Be able to work past the schedule, as production issues may arise
· Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor/management
· Cross-train in other positions per production needs
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
· Be able to stand on feet up to 12 hours a day
· Sufficient manual dexterity to feed various dry fold machines
· Must be able to meet physical requirements such as bending, twisting, and pulling