The Customer Success Representative is the heart of customer satisfaction and key to the growth and sustainability of the organization. The CSR will have a variety of day-to-day tasks centered around building, training, and maintaining the customer’s point of sale system.
- Learn and be able to clearly and concisely communicate the Alpha POS value proposition to enable the effective communication of that message to our clients.
- Learn and stay on top of the latest POS market trends.
- Keep up-to-date with new Focus POS features/fixes and enhancements.
- Maintain a support-level understanding of all POS hardware required to meet a customer’s specific needs.
- Follow all integrations and costs associated with 3rdparty software.
- Setup all software and hardware on a new customers location.
- Train new servers, chefs, and managers on functionality relevant to their position.
- Respond to customer emails and phone calls per the customer’s SLA and company policy.
- 2+ Years in support services or related field.
- A mindset centered around long-term learning of specific product/service features and troubleshooting.
- Ability to easily convey features and concepts to restaurant employees in way that is understandable to them.
- Self-motivated, independent, and reliable worker
- Be considered a “power user” related to the Windows operating system – including some basic tasks related to administration
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, or similar solutions.
- Adept at navigating mobile devices (iPhone, Android, etc) for the purposes of corporate communication but also customer demonstrations.