WHAT IS HAPPENING AT THE CHAMBER?
Content goes here!
CEI is a sourcing, importing, warehousing, and distribution company focused on supply chain efficiency.
We are looking for an account manager that will maintain acquired clients on a day to day basis. You will be working to develop a working and trusted relationships with your accounts, assuring our client’s needs are met.
This position requires you to manage emails to/from clients and suppliers, and to efficiently communicate timelines and action plans.
- Work with the client and various internal teams to ensure requirements are clearly understood and documented
- Be the single point of contact in interacting with our clients to understand their needs and keeping them informed on the progress
- Attend, participate and give feedback at all account status meetings
- Be passionate about being there for our clients and making sure they are happy with our services
- Must be able to multi-task even when under pressure
- Be able to accomplish miscellaneous tasks along with daily procedures
- Must be friendly and professional
- Must be excellent in communication and writing skills
- Must have excellent follow up skills without supervision
- Must be organized, detail oriented and self-motivated
- Must adapt to new responsibilities as the company grows
- Must have excellent time management skills with the ability to manage up to 4 clients simultaneously.
- International business knowledge and/or experience is a plus
- Bi-lingual Mandarin-Chinese is a plus