ADMINISTRATIVE RECEPTIONIST - FOX VALLEY HANDS OF HOPE
Fox Valley Hands of Hope is hiring a part-time administrative receptionist
(24-25 hours per week.)
Salary: The starting rate is $17.00/hour
Benefits: Paid holidays, vacation, bereavement, and sick time
Schedule: The Administrative Receptionist will work either M-Th from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. or M-F from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., with occasional hours outside these parameters as needed/negotiated.
To be considered for this position, submit a cover letter describing your interest, along with your resume. We will begin reviewing applications March 1, 2023, and continue until the position is filled.
Fox Valley Hands of Hope, established in 1981, is a nonprofit agency devoted to compassionate care for those experiencing loss. We provide all services at no cost to clients.
Fox Valley Hands of Hope offers a flexible, safe, and caring work environment, competitive pay, generous benefits, and a commitment to personal and organizational learning. We are an equal opportunity employer; all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Fox Valley Hands of Hope
200 Whitfield Drive Geneva, IL 60134
- Relate well with people from a variety of backgrounds
- Ability to manage details and complete tasks in an organized manner
- Organize and execute a multifaceted workload
- Able to manage phone system, work in Office 365 environment, database knowledge, office equipment, and general technological competence
- Work collaboratively with staff colleagues and volunteers
- Bilingual in English and Spanish, strong oral and written communicator
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
Job Search in Illinoishttps://www.illinoisjobnetwork.com/