WHAT IS HAPPENING AT THE CHAMBER?
Content goes here!
Administrative / Property Assistant
Suburban Real Estate Services is a 30-year-old commercial real estate firm headquartered in Naperville, IL. Our management portfolio is comprised of office, industrial, and retail buildings.
We are seeking a Property Associate to help manage commercial properties throughout Chicagoland.
Job Summary: Provide direct administrative support to our Property Management and Accounting Teams.
Administrative Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process all mail and overnight deliveries.
- Assist with tenant service requests (schedule and follow-up).
- Complete form Service Contracts and process for electronic signatures.
- Certificates of Insurance management (process and track via myCOI system).
- Answer telephone.
Accounting Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with Accounts Payable.
- Invoice management (receipt, code, enter in system).
- Assist with Accounts Receivable.
- Utilities Management (set-up, tracking, payment)
Operations Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with Vendor relations
- Assist with Tenant relations
- Assist with Property visits and inspections.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Skilled in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Skilled in Adobe Acrobat (AdobeSign).
- Illinois Real Estate License preferred.
- Commercial Real Estate experience helpful.
- Commercial Real Estate software knowledge a plus
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
Compensation commensurate with experience. Insurance, Benefits, and generous PTO available.
Will consider both part-time and full-time.