Program Description: Mutual Ground, Inc. (MGI) is a nonprofit organization providing domestic and sexual violence programming that focuses on prevention, intervention, and on-going services in Southern Kane and Kendall Counties.
Examples of Duties
• Act as first point of contact for general department inquiries, providing superior customer service and ensuring all incoming requests (e.g. emails, phone calls, visitors, etc.) are prioritized and handled in a timely and professional manner. Anticipate problems and ask probing questions in order to respond effectively.
• Conduct research, collect and analyze data to prepare reports and documents.
• Format and prepare information for internal and external communication (i.e. memos, emails, reports, etc.)
• Create and maintain contracts with outside agencies and organizations.
• Anticipate and prepare required materials for meetings.
How to Apply