Largest independent Money Mailer franchise in the Midwest seeks an energetic, experienced Sales Representative to expand our winning sales team in the western suburbs. The sales rep will manage sales development and customer service within the localized territory, reaching sales goals by promoting company products and services to area small business owners. We are looking for a goal-driven, highly motivated individual that works well independently and as part of a team.
- Plan and organize daily work schedule to call on business prospects and existing customers.
- Educate clients on the characteristics, options, and advantages of Money Mailer’s products and services.
- Effectively engage with customers through email, phone, and on-site customer appointments.
- Obtain advertisement orders from new and existing customers for each monthly mailing cycle.
- Oversee the development of new customer ads or ad modifications, working closely with the client, Money Mailer’s management team, and art department.
- Maintain effective relationships with customers, developing a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Keep management informed of sales goals and developments by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly results analysis.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by enrolling in company-sponsored webinars, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Update customer records in company database.
- 2+ years of advertising sales experience in a sales representative position.
- Experience within the direct mail industry a plus.
- Highly skilled in territory management, negotiation, and client relationship management.
- Strong presentation skills and experience.
- Exceptional telephone, written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word; ACT contact management software a plus.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and also effectively as a team.
- Strong organizational skills.
First year conservative earning potential $35,000 - $60,000+. Higher if you have prior ads sales, B2B sales and market knowledge. Opportunity for unlimited earning potential.
This is a full-time position with some flexibility in daily work schedule hours.