The Mosquito Joe Technician job is a part-time or full-time seasonal position taking place during the active mosquito spray season, typically from May - Mid-October. The number of hours worked per week varies by the technician depending on preference and availability.
Technicians spray customers' property according to the Mosquito Joe policies and procedures. They are knowledgeable of all Mosquito Joe services and policies and fully communicate to customers the expectations, procedures, and tips applicable to the service being provided.
Pay Rate: $12.00 - $15.00 / Hour
|• Must be 21+ w/Valid driver’s license and Clean Driving Record
• Comfortable driving to customer locations in company provided vehicle
• No Selling Required
• Must be able to work independently
• We will provide full and complete training. No Experience Necessary
• Service assigned routes using brand new company vehicles
• Visually inspects and treats for mosquitoes at customer location
• Maintain good customer relations
• Take personal initiative and responsibility for correcting any problems
• Maintain high customer service standards
• Maintain product records according to State requirements
• Participate in team meetings
• Ability and willingness to work flexible hours
• Able to walk customer property while carrying equipment weighing about 50-60lbs.
• Perform any task(s) and/or duties assigned by Operations Manager or Management.
If Interested, Please forward your resume, cover letter and why you feel you would be a good fit for this position to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you soon!